Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Bank rolling - n. 1. Possessing rolls of money. Ex: She is not bank rolling.

I am definitely of the spontaneous persuasion. And my boyfriend is too. Which makes me very happy. :)

Last Tuesday, we were driving through 8 street on our way to FIU, and he mentioned, as he usually does:

"This street always makes me want to take a road trip." 

But, instead of me saying,

"Yeah, me too." 

He said, "Wanna go to Naples on Saturday?"

@________________@

I'm thinking, Naples, as in, on-the-the-side-of-the-state-of-Florida NAPLES???

"Really?"


"Yeah, let's do it."

So that's it, we're going to Naples, just like that.
That was Tuesday. Now today, Thursday, yup, more spontaneousness.

(I typed spontaneousNESS and Chrome suggested I change it to spontaneity, but it just doesn't do it for me, oh well.)

Anyway, I had to snapshot this, because I had to keep a memento of the instant when I almost urinated on myself:

Two dollars. Forty-three cents. Bank rollin.
This picture is appropriately labeled on my desktop "I AM PEEING RIGHT NOW". And yes I spent 17 dollars at Arby's. I love that place. The cherry turnovers are so good they should be illegal.

Anyway, 5-hundred-something dollars, just spent on 2 Ultra tickets. If my dad finds out I took that much money out of my savings account, he will kill me. Literally. I don't mean that as a euphemism.

I really don't.

Maybe I can convince him it's a long term investment? That I'm buying them early so I can sell them later to make a profit?

Nah, I didn't think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment