Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

I think it is.

I'm grateful for a lot of things.

I really am.

I wish Christmas weren't just one day. I wish it were a week.




Or a month.




But then it wouldn't be so special.


Now Halloween, that's a different story.

I heard Halloween is like 2 weeks in Germany.



Germany has 4 days weeks too, right? Like 4 days, work. 3 days, weekend. THAT'S RAW.



We should adopt that.




And siestas, like Spain. TOO RAW.




That was a bit of my stream of consciousness.

Anyway, I've realized that I know what I want out of life. I want to be an amazing photographer with 2 kids and thousands of dogs, who does ceramics, acting, and singing on the side.


And I WILL be awesome.

But I've done an Associate's in Business Administration, so I don't really know how to get on the road to awesomeness.

I think all I want is to be happy... Is that weird?

I don't really want a hugeee house or a fancy car or expensive electronics. As long as I have my family and my boyfriend, I'll be happy.

Is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment