Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hair Coloring Status

Today, my coworker told me that she saw someone crossing the street with purple hair and said, "Look! It's her!"

That's when I knew I'd taken my hair coloring to the next level.

This was me, about 3 weeks ago, with my all rainbow colored hair:

The wind was blowing, but you get the idea.
I had pink, blue, and blonde on top of my natural brown. This is me now, after going to a *professional* hair stylist and getting it dyed properly:

Pool party. :D
And I love it. Don't get me wrong, my colorful hair helped define my bubbly personality. But after several months of inhaling bleach fumes and staining the sink counter with dye, I realized it was just a phase. It was something I had always wanted to do, but never had the courage. I did it, and got it out of my system. And I'm glad.

To those of you who plan to have rainbow hair forever, more power to you. I love seeing colorful hair. But to those of you who have always wanted to dye your hair crazy colors but were always hesitant do it, and do it now. 

Unless you wanna be a grandparent with 50 cats and colorful hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment